Friday, February 3, 2012

Day 34: More Notebooks ^.^

I now have
Eight notebooks
For the Lit'na Wir Il'trea.

YEAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH....................................lots.
One for each book (3)
One that's just for generally all things Lit'na
One that's for the world it's set in
One for all things Dragons and Riders and such
And one for all things elves.
OH
And Acaci has her own little book. YEAH. She's that awesome B-) :P
I also have in this picture the book that is going to hold descriptions for all of my charries, ever, and a book in which is written some favorite fonts of mine :) and the sharpies I used to make them purtyful :3 (And, of course, cute Mr. Coors man, there in the background ;) )
Joun sheïll von lüm!!!
~Cecilie

1 comment:

  1. I likez notebooks. :) Imma get more epic ones the next time we go to town. :)

    ReplyDelete