Monday, February 13, 2012

Day 42: Inauthenticities -.-

I made that word up, by the way :P Means somethings inauthentic.

We were at the Lego store after going to see Star Wars yesterday (awesome on IMAX, by the way. 3D gave me a headache, but y'know, it was Star Wars. On the big screen. It was worth it. Moving on) and I was looking at the Diagon Alley display. And I noticed...this *cringes*:

That's Borgin and Burkes. What. The. Heck. Is Mr. Ollivander doing there.....?
It continues. Look:
That's Ollivanders. And Fenrir Greyback.
What's he doing there!?
Ollivander should be there.
Greyback should be at Borgin and Burkes.
And one more thing: Harry's Wand. Is brown. Yes, in Lego form too.


Now. That said, I could quite possibly explain it, BUT. Here's what'd need to happen:
Greyback must be seen trying to attack Harry. Why he'd do that in Diagon Alley I don't know. But that's that. He wouldn't just be standing there. Yes, there are ways to pose that using Legos. I've done it XD
And Harry's wand needs to be brown -.- 'nuff said.

AND
For another thing, it would all have to look rather torn down and beat up for this to even be remotely believable.

SO.......
Yeah. There you go. A display of my major Harry Potter obsessed ness. I freak out about stuff like this :P

Joun sheïll von lüm!
~Cecilie.  

No comments:

Post a Comment