Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Day 43 (I think O.<): Couple different things :P

First off: This post will be rather random and rambling O.o I'm feeling rather out of it tonight XD So if something doesn't make sense, just ignore it :P

Anyways
I have
THE SWEETEST
Little brother
In
The
WORLD.

I don't ever ever cry over sweet valentines from anyone; mum, dad, grandparents. But every year my little brother gives me a valentine and I melt into a puddle of tears.

This is this years, and I cried so hard....
Four little words. Just four little words in his adorable learning handwriting and those two stickers. It has a special place not only on my ceiling, so I'll see it first thing when I wake up, but in my heart. I love this kid so much. He annoys me to bits sometimes and that kid's smirk....infuriating. But...then he pulls something like this, and NONE of that ever matters. EVER. ♥ I don't ever care much for valentine's day other than it means chocolate :3 but every year when I get one of these cards I wonder if maybe it is a pretty good holiday after all.

And he doesn't stop there. He can't forget the stuffed animals and dolls either:

^For my adorable little Pascal stuffed animal :3 (him and Perry the Platypus are best friends *nodnod*)

And for my Rapunzel doll. This kid....I don't know what I'll do with him ♥ I hugged him so tight when I got these...and I started crying...
Brother: "Are you crying? Or are you sweating through your eyes?"
Me: *choking him with hugs and sobbing*
And pulling the Phineas and Ferb quote just made me laugh and cry at the same time.

Now...moving on XD

I have a blister or something under that artsy little mess of awesomeness. I have no idea what the thing is and it's freaky. I've been rambling to my poor, ever-patient and listening charries for the past forty minutes about it :P I think I'm turning into an octopus or something. The thing's weird. Anyway. I'll stop grossing you out now :P

But
Phineas and Ferb band-aids make everything better B-)
....until you drop the box of them in the sink while the faucet is on, that is. *facedesk*

I took some other pics today that I'mma mess with and probably post as an extra later, or with my next photo shoot ^_^ Just a random tidbit there :P

And I was going to post that on AWAHD. *facepalm* Oh yeah. Smooooooth. Yep. And....uh...yeah. I'm all rambly and random today O.< Hm. Now what am I posting there....? Oh. Heh. Yah. I 'member...yeah...um-
Aiden: You're rambling like crazy tonight. O.o *looks at me like I'm insane* I'll leave you to Andry and Gilan O.o *walks off*
Me: *ignores him*

Um.
Yeah
Anyways
Stay awesome
Take pictures of clouds
...something else random...oh yeah
Ignore this post.
~Cecilie

2 comments:

  1. *Sniffles* Oh, brothers. You can't live with 'em, you can't live without 'em. ^_^

    ReplyDelete