Monday, February 13, 2012

Day 43: ♥Deceived

I wrote this fanfic forever ago...♥Deceived, Delighted, Done.♥ (I stink at titles, I know) and...I opened it to read it today...and...*gag* I need to rewrite the whole thing *sigh* I read some of these lines that were pure cheese, and go "The unfinished total first-fanfic ness of The Golden Trilogy was better than this...." (I'm writing three blog posts on three different blogs about three different aspects about this XD just a random tidbit there :P Oh yeah. Where I was going with that. Right. You can find out more about TGT on AWAHD. Moving onnn.....)

But this part was pretty alright ish :P So I took a picture of it. Mostly because it's better than
quick-I-forgot-to-take-a-pic-grab-the-iPod-and-find-the-cat!

So....yeah....there it is :P *wonders if you were able to read that or not*
Aiden, you're supposed to show up on the other blog. Go away.

Anyway....stay awesome ;)
~Cecilie

No comments:

Post a Comment