Friday, February 10, 2012

Day....41? Oh well: Rainy music

I know I said I'd count today, but...today blew up so....I didn't count. :P

ANYWAYS

Mamah let me get this E.P.I.C. new music today:
Yes, it is up that loud :P
It's the sounds
Of rain
Just rain
OH MY GOODNESSSSSSSSSS...............................*dies of the epicness*
I got a new story idea from rain the other night, so I had to find music.
I've been looking for music like this for awhile, because I LOVE RAIN SO DANG MUCH........it's so calming, and inspiring, all at the same time, which is just amazing to me.

So anyways
I love my rain music

Joun sheïll von lüm!
(story stuffs on AWAHD whenever I get around to it :P)
~Cecilie

1 comment:

  1. *Gasp* I haverz rain, too! :) It's not a music track, but rather an app and you get to set what kind of rain (Soft, hard, on a tin roof, etc.) and for how long. :) I loverz it.

    ReplyDelete