Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Day 45: Cute kitty

Sorry I haven't been posting, but I HAVE been taking the pics, so no worries ;)

This is most likely one of the cutest kitties I've ever seen:
His name is Highway, because he'd been hit on the highway, and he was rescued. He's at Petsmart in Frisco TX and I WANT TO BRING HIM HOME! D: He's so dang cute....I'd call him Highwayman 'cause I'm a nerd like that :P He's all perky and...and...CUTE AND FLUFFY! Okay, not that fluffy, but I overuse the word 'fluffy' and use it with anything.
Like Agnes in Despicable Me? I'll say "She's so cute and fluffy!" and...she's not fluffy.
Or I'll call Highway cute and fluffy, when he's not fluffy.
Or my Rapunzel doll is cute and fluffy. She's not fluffy.
Now I'm rambling XD Night!

~Cecilie.

No comments:

Post a Comment