Sunday, February 26, 2012

Extra post of pics!!!!!

So I was extremely fangirly about a week ago and I happened to have a copy of DH from a library sale I went to, and this box that had stuff in it on Christmas, and I needed a place to put special things (Marlin, gift cards, SW savings, SDCards, ect.) So....voila! My specials box :3

And yes, I'mma be a HUGE nerd and explain every bit of it >:D

 Here's the front :3
Summary of things from top to bottom, left to right:
My favorite paragraph in the whole book, quite possibly (or second favorite...) "Harry, you wonderful boy, you brave, brave man."
They got this scene almost word for word in DHP2. (And yes, I'm that much of a nerd; I almost have the scene memorized)
The sign on Regulus' door:
Do Not Enter
Without the Express Permission of:
Regulus Arcturus Black.
Chapter heading for chapter..seven I think: The Will of Albus Dumbledore
Paragraph in which Hagrid shows up for Harry's seventeenth birthday party.
 "Six years to the day since we met, Harry, d'you remember it?" 
"Vaguely," Said Harry, grinning up at him. "Didn't you smash down the front door, give Dudley a pig's tail, and tell me I was a wizard?"
"I forge' the details," Hagrid chortled.
Beside that, a favorite spell: Expelliarmus!
Another of my favorite paragraphs: in which Harry realizes that he's seventeen, and can now legally use magic outside school, and tries to summon his glasses.
There was something immensely satisfying about seeing them zoom towards him. At least until they poked him in the eye.
Love that quote.
Left to right along the bottom: the spell Reparo, the chapter heading for one of my favorite chapters: Chapter nineteen, The Silver Doe and the spell Impedimenta.
Oh
And
Across the right side is a quote from Ravenclaw: "Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure..."
 And here, from top to bottom:
Another paragraph from King's Cross
"Tell me one last thing," said Harry. "Is this real? Or has this been happening inside my head?"
Dumbledore beamed at him, and his voice sounded loud and strong in Harry's ears even though the bright mist was descending again, obscuring his figure.
"Of course it is happening inside your head, Harry, but why on earth should that mean it is not real?"
Then
Chapter headings for:
Chapter Seven (just those words)
Xenophilius Lovegood
and
The Battle of Hogwarts
Followed by the end of a letter from Harry's mother, sent years and years ago:
Lots of love,
Lily
only significant to Snape fangirls :P
 Here, from left to right:
Chapter headings for:
The Prince's Tale
The Flaw in The Plan
and
The Elder Wand
Then, one of my most favorite sentences:
The green eyes found the black.
and beside all that is the stuff listed above :P
Below that, a couple more favorite paragraphs, in which Snape is awesome and below that in which Harry is awesome, and defends McGonagall.
"He spat at you," said Harry.
 The inside cover:
Chapter heading/page for chapter nineteen: The Silver Doe
Below that on the left, chapter picture for chapter two; In Memoriam
Below that on the left:
"Harry? Harry! Harry!"
Beside that, the spell Wingardium Leviosa
And above that beside the picture on the right, Accio Dittany!
Best paragraph
EVER.
Best love story ever written in one word.
"Always."
Snape's the bestest.


SO yep. Extras all around :P

~Cecilie.

No comments:

Post a Comment