Thursday, February 9, 2012

Day 39...I think. I am off count I believe. ANYWAYS. Day something or other I'll count tomorrow: Rings

Muahahahahahahaha...............it's not a picture of a ring >:D
It's a picture from Lord Of The Rings >:D
See the italics down there? In the paragraph below the paragraph below the funny characters? That's the part I'd like to draw your attention to. The two lines of a verse long know in Elven-lore:
One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them,
One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them.
Hehehhehehehehehe it gives me chills and makes me grin all. at. the. same. time.

In other words. I love this book. :P

Just had to share....
Joun sheïll von lüm!
(And yes, I will count my days tomorrow and figure out which day I'm supposed to be on :P)
~Cecilie

No comments:

Post a Comment