Friday, January 13, 2012

Day 13: A pic and a half

Yeah, you'll see :P

I really really wanted to post this, but it's a screenshot, so I wasn't sure if it counted, so I'm posting it anyways, and I'm also posting a taken pic, to make up for it :P

That, edlaz, is a screenshot. No duh, right? :P
But it's a special screenshot.
'Cause it's of a Loreena McKennitt CD *nodnod*
And what makes it even better is what's currently playing.
At the top you can see that this song is "The Highwayman" and you can see I have it up nice and loud :D
This song is simply amazing. It is a story, in a song. So sad and so amazing. I've listened to it 20+ times *nodnod*

Now on to the real pic :P

This is yet another pic of my favorite pen ^.^ I messed with it in picasa so it looked cool, but it didn't upload like that >.<

Anyways, there's day 13!
Joun sheïll von lüm!
~Cecilie

3 comments:

  1. Aweh, is it really your favorite pen? :) I mean, I thought you might like it and all, but...

    ReplyDelete