Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Day Four: 1/4/12: My cloak came >:D

Yep. Yep yep yep! My cloak came today B-) I uploaded two pics, one, the first one, is only the hood and half of me. I  thought it was kinda cool *shrugs* the best one I've taken in the cloak myself so far, at least.
This one is a long view of the whole cloak, with our couch in the background :P And that's not even all of the cloak, there's a good three or four inches that my iPod couldn't capture *grins*

Needless to say, I'm extremely excited, this cloak is almost like the one Liss wears, and it IS exactly like the one Acaci wears (charries of mine :P) *dances*

Stay awesome ;)
Joun sheïll von lüm,
~Cecilie

5 comments:

  1. YYYYYEEEEEESSSSSS!!!! Epic cloak! :) Amazing amazing amazing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. EPIC!!! Holy snap, you're eye looks amazing by the way :) I like it!!!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Eliza: Well thank'ee ^.^ I like it too XD

    @Flist: Thanks XD

    ReplyDelete