Monday, January 16, 2012

Day 16: Fantasy Legos

First off,
HAPPY APPRECIATE A DRAGON DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Special post on AWAHD ;)

Moving on.

Today, we went to the lego store, and I made some awesome minifigs. Only one of the ones I made is in this pic, but the others'll pop up later XD

In this pic, is just how much of a fantasy geek I am: lego people of charries from various books.
Yerp.

From left to right:
Ranger Alae (an OC of mine) atop her horse Xanda
Beside her is Ranger Gilan.........
Beside him, the dwarf Orik
Beside him, Angela the herbalist (I made her today XD)
And beside her, Eragon Shadeslayer, holding the scarlet sword Zar'roc.  (though you can't see it's scarlet-ness in the pic :( )

So yeah.....that's how much of a fantasy geek I am. :P Legos. Out of charries. XD

Joun sheïll von lüm!
~Cecilie

1 comment:

  1. Dude. THOSE. ARE. AMAAAAAAAAZING!!!!!!!!!!!! XD I love Legos... I LOVE Alae, she looks so epic!!!

    ReplyDelete