Wednesday, January 11, 2012

OH. BLOG. RIGHT. DAY ELEVEN. UH-HUH. I REMEMBER.................................................*facepalm*

Yeah
Uh-huh
You may THINK I forgot, but I didn't see?
'Cause it's seven thirty on JANUARY ELEVENTH
So hah.

That's an epic duck-tape flower/pen that an epic friend of mine made me for Christmas :) It's sitting atop "free" a poem I wrote today. (*cough*it'sonawriterandherdragons*cough*)

So yeah.
NO FORGETTING OVER HERE. OH YAH.
:P

Joun sheïll von lüm all ;)
~Cecilie

7 comments:

  1. Glad you like the pen. :D ....Uh-Oh... did I just blow the "epic friend" cover? O_O :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :P Oh yeah. The dragons are gonna get you now! >:D :P jk

      Delete
    2. XD Aweh, don't the dragons like me? One of my charries is bonded with one of them.... *mock sadness* XD

      Delete
    3. Well, they might like you, but they listen to me >:D

      Delete
    4. O_O Woah.... don't turn into a Galbatorix, now, okay?

      Delete
    5. O_O
      Whoa
      So you go /there/?!!?
      :P
      I won't, no worries. ;)

      Delete