Sunday, January 8, 2012

Day Eight: Misty Trees in Early Morning

I pulled an all nighter.
Yeah.
I'm insane.
I was up 'till 7:00AM in a charrie lounge with an epic sister of mine and reading random topics on OYAN.
It was the. best. night. ever. Last time I pulled an allnighter I didn't do it 'cause I wanted to, and I read Mockingjay all night. >.< ugh. I shoulda slept. But this isn't where I rant about The Hunger Games. Here's my picture. I assure you, it was taken today. At around 7:05 AM CST

It's kinda odd, and you can't see it's full awesomeness 'cause it was taken through a window with an iPod, but that's a tree outside our trailer, and it's all misty and epic. I was listening to Kecharitomene when I took it and I'm listening to Kecharitomene while I post it. This pic is epic.

Joun sheïll von lüm!
 ~Cecilie

1 comment:

  1. *nodnod* Completely and totally epic. End of story. :)

    ReplyDelete