Monday, January 9, 2012

No. I didn't forget. I temporarily misplaced the memory. -.-

^It's true.

But here's the pic, and it's 7:57PM CST :P

That, my friends, is an elven coat of arms made up by me ^.^
yeah.
Ignore the horrid drawing :P

The swords on top are inlaid with sapphires, and represent the elven warriors
The three stars on either side stand for elven royalty; King, Queen, and Prince or Princess
Why is it repeated?
Elves like doubles for reasons unknown. I'm getting there.
The flower in the middle is a Flarhm Lowrimn, a Flame Flower, and it's petals overlap, so the Elves have it as their symbol for 'everlasting' or 'eternity'
The strange vines on either side are Eilztirm Giltnz, Dragon Vines. Note the sapphire spines and green stalks, like the tail of a dragon..


S'all :)
Joun sheïll von lüm!
~Cecilie

4 comments:

  1. Dude, that's AWESOME!!!!!!! I could never come up with something like that. :) Oh, and the drawing... 'tis not horrid. 'Tis fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. XD Thanks, and I'm sure you could.
    *winces* Please don't say fantastic, it'll inspire me to take up drawing, and the day is already too short for stories, internet, school, friends, reading, dance, and poetry :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. :P Okay, It's NOT fantastic.....it's just really really good. ;)

    ReplyDelete