Monday, January 2, 2012

Day Two: 1/2/12

 Well, this pic is...weird :P I was messing about with the camera on my iPod




That be...me...XP

I'll have a better pic tomorrow. Maybe I should have put up the rather cute one of my kitty.....I'll do that one too, now that I think about it:

IT'S CUTE MR. PUSS MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There. That makes up for it :P

Ooh, lookie! Here's my other blog: A Writer And Her Dragons
It's on writing, reading, and my charries ^.^

Well, there's day two!

Joun sheïll von lüm
~Cecilie

8 comments:

  1. Dude, the top picture is epic! :D The angle and the piece of hair in front of your ear is super cool. :) Mr. Puss is adorable! He looks like Ronnie, doesn't he?

    ReplyDelete
  2. XD Thanks, I was bored :P
    He does! They should Skype each other and be black-and-white-kitty-buddies :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. :P That would be awesome... although from what Penny told you the other day, we'd better let her Skype, too. :D ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, that'd be best, I think, she was very purrrsuasive :P *end horrible joke*

    ReplyDelete
  5. :P Haha, I like that one. (Probably because it's a whole lot funnier than anything that I can come up with. :D Hold on, Penny wants to talk...
    Penny: \]]
    mmmm

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hiya Penny! I'd have Tang type, but he'd break the netbook :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. :P Lol... You know, the other people who follow DORDWD probably think we are very insane people... :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Naw, they're used to it if they're crazy enough to hang about with moi :P

    ReplyDelete