Sunday, January 15, 2012

Day 15: I am not a banana

While you may know the above is a rock-solid fact, I had to remind myself. Three times, to be exact. Behold:
You can't really read it, so I'll tell you what I have inscribed on my fingers: I am not a banana. 
Three times.
See, I get my cast off in two days, but I keep peeling the skin on the hand under it off.
That's kinda not a good thing.
So, I have to remind myself not to.
And...well....I'm not a banana. So....I reminded myself. By writing it on me. It's worked so far. We shall see.

And I just had to post this ^.^:
ISN'T MY TANG DARLING SO DRUIST ADORABLE?!!!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!!!!!!!?!?!?

I sure think so ^_^

Joun sheïll von lüm!
~Cecilie

2 comments:

  1. TWO DAYS!?!?!?!? Yayz!!!!! :) But, for the meantime; Jacie, you are not a banana. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, what an adorable kitty cat! I am very glad to know I am not the only one who takes random pictures of kitty witties and then makes everyone else look at their adorableness XD

    ReplyDelete