Thursday, January 5, 2012

Favorite Shoes, and a notebook.

I fiddled with it a bit, and succeeded in making it black and white, but not adding the little touches I wanted. I'll have to work on that.

Those are my favorite shoes in the world: my tap shoes. They can make anything and everything better. Today math literally killed my brain (not to mention creating tears) I seriously could not think straight afterwords. And then me and mom had a tense moment in the car >.< but then I put on my tap shoes, and instantly, instantly, everything was okay. Thank God for tap. Oh my gosh. I have no idea what I'd do without it.

And technically it should be the new book I got, instead of the notebook, but I liked this pic, and didn't want to take another :P

Well...that's all for tonight :)
Joun sheïll von lüm,
~Cecilie

No comments:

Post a Comment