Monday, January 23, 2012

Day 23: Hasty Necklace

This morning I wore my favorite outfit ^.^ And then realized I didn't have a necklace to match
Yeah. That sounds horribly teenager-ish, doesn't it?
Well...does it help any that the outfit is a fantasy-style tunic, leggings and boots?
Probably not *shrugs*
But anyways
I decided I needed a necklace, so I got out the yarn I'm going to use for a cowl, and hastily braided an old pendant into it, creating the below choker-style necklace:
Whaddaya fink?

Joun sheïll von lüm!
~Cecilie

4 comments:

  1. O_O *GASPS* Dude..... DUDE.....*GASPSAGAIN* That. Is. Amazing. *nodnod* I SO want one now...O_O :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heh. They're fun, but WAY hard to get off. I had to make a new one today :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :P Where'd you get that pendant? That's like.....O_O SWEEEEEET! :)

      Delete
    2. Not sure O.o it's a hand me down from my grandma XD

      Delete