Saturday, January 14, 2012

Day 14: Charrie

Kinda makes no sense, huh?
How can you take a pic of a charrie?
Well
You can't :P
But
You can take pics of things they might wear.

That's what these are.
I'll explain.
I'm hoping to go to the OYAN SW, and I want to wear a costume like one of my new charries, Acaci (whole post about her on AWAHD) so I went to a resale store today with mum, and looked for some things. I'm just getting ideas right now, I'm hoping to find a dress I can alter slightly, and some shoes, I already have the cloak, and that'd be all I need. It'd be nice to find stuff to alter/at a resale store 'cause my wallet's tight as it is XP

Here's what I found today, in my idea-gathering :)

It's the purple dress in the middle :)
It's a slight gossamer-ish fabric, and you can't see it, but there's a flower pattern in it. I think this is kinda what I'm looking for, but I'm not sure. Google/Amazon searching is in my agenda for awhile :P

And this:
Purty cool shoes huh?
Yep
Those are pretty much what I'm looking for, but if I could find something like them in black they'd be even better.

So there's day 14! I'm getting excited for this charrie now XD

Joun sheïll von lüm!
~Cecilie

5 comments:

  1. O_O Dude, that dress is EPIC!!!!!!! WOAH....Last night I dreamed you made a dress...........Much like that one......Creeeeeepy.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. O_O I know.... It was green, but it was, like.....THAT DRESS..........O_O O_O O_O O_O O_O O_O I'm creeeeeeeeeped ouuuutttttt.......

    ReplyDelete